Typ P 2005
Item no.: 23615501000/00
RIVKLE® P2005 pneumatic/hydraulic setting tool.
This high-speed robust stroke-controlled setting tool is used to set RIVKLE® Standard blind rivet nuts made of aluminium (M3–M12), steel (M3–M12) and stainless steel (M3–M10).
• Basic tool
• Operating instructions
• Practical case for storage and transport
Threaded mandrels and anvils are not included in the delivery scope and must be ordered separately.
• Weight: 2.6 kg
• Maximum setting force: 26 kN
• Maximum stroke: 7 mm
• Required air pressure: 5.5–7 bar
• Air consumption: 8 litres
Alternative force-controlled pneumatic/hydraulic setting tools:
• P1007 - for small sizes
• P2007 - for medium sizes
• P3007 - for large sizes
To process RIVKLE® PN blind rivet nuts, you need a setting tool with an amplified stroke:
• RIVKLE® P2007 PN (maximum stroke 14 mm, maximum setting force 14.5 kN)
• RIVKLE® P3007 PN (maximum stroke 14 mm, maximum setting force 25 kN)