Typ P3007 PN
Item no.: 23616001000/00
RIVKLE® P3007 PN pneumatic/hydraulic setting tool.
Strong and robust tool with amplified stroke for RIVKLE® PN blind rivet nuts.
This force-controlled setting tool is used to set RIVKLE® PN blind rivet nuts made of steel (M8/M10).
• Basic tool with amplified stroke
• Operating instructions
• Practical case for storage and transport
Threaded mandrels and anvils are not included in the delivery scope and must be ordered separately.
• Weight: 3.4 kg
• Maximum setting force: 25 kN
• Maximum stroke: 14 mm
• Required air pressure: 5.5–6.5 bar
• Air consumption: 12 litres
Alternative setting tool for RIVKLE® PN blind rivet nuts:
• RIVKLE® P2007 PN (maximum stroke 14 mm, maximum setting force 14.5 kN)
Alternative force-controlled pneumatic/hydraulic setting tools for RIVKLE® Standard blind rivet nuts:
• P1007 - for small sizes
• P2007 - for medium sizes
• P3007 - for large sizes