Item no.: 23615901000/00
RIVKLE® P3007 pneumatic/hydraulic setting tool.
A strong and robust tool.
This force-controlled setting tool is used to set RIVKLE® Standard blind rivet nuts made of aluminium (M8–M16), steel (M8–M14) and stainless steel (M8–M12). For RIVKLE® HRT M6 and larger.
• Basic tool
• Operating instructions
• Practical case for storage and transport
Threaded mandrels and anvils are not included in the delivery scope and must be ordered separately.
• Weight: 3.4 kg
• Maximum setting force: 40 kN
• Maximum stroke: 8 mm
• Required air pressure: 5.5–6.5 bar
• Air consumption: 12 litres
Alternative force-controlled pneumatic/hydraulic setting tools:
• P1007 - for smaller sizes
• P2007 - for medium sizes
To process RIVKLE® PN blind rivet nuts, you need a setting tool with an amplified stroke:
• RIVKLE® P2007 PN (maximum stroke 14 mm, maximum setting force 14.5 kN)
• RIVKLE® P3007 PN (maximum stroke 14 mm, maximum setting force 25 kN)